Start Learning a Foreign
Tell us what language you want or need to learn and we will get you started today. Our private Foreign Language Classes offer flexibility for busy individuals. Choose the language you want to learn, your schedule, a location for the classes and our student advisers can help you enroll.
In this beginner course, you will learn to use the most common verb tenses and grammatical structures in order to meet basic communicative needs. You will also learn to express feeling and opinions and discuss common topics. Sample themes include at the hotel, food and drink, family, clothing, travel, the world around us, and weather.
In this intermediate level, you will learn more complex structures, verb tenses, and vocabulary to reach a level of limited working proficiency. You will be able to satisfy routine social demands and work requirements. Sample themes include health and the body, shopping, formality and politeness, talking about the future, and discussing problems and solutions.
Upon completion of this high intermediate level, you will achieve a level of general professional proficiency. You will be able to fluently discuss a wide variety of issues and topics using complex structures and appropriate vocabulary. Sample themes include letter writing, telephoning, memories and experiences, politics, and traditions.
How we guarantee success
The 10 Inlingua® Method Training Principles
- · Only the target language is used.
- · The main training strategy is learning through speaking.
- · The focus on writing and reading is dependent on the learner’s needs.
- · Learners speak 80% of the time, trainers only speak 20% of the time.
- · Learners acquire language skills through examples and practice not theoretical explanations.
- · Learners are tested regularly to make sure they understand the material before learning new content.
- · Trainers tailor lessons to the individual needs of learners.
- · Trainers correct mistakes immediately so that the students learn to self correct while they speak.
- · Trainers keep a positive atmosphere through a variety of teaching techniques.
- · Student books are closed during most of a lesson to encourage maximum use of the language.
Get Started With inlingua® DC
Our Student Advisers are ready to help.
Contact us today to get started.
We will answer your questions and help you enroll.