Here are just a few reasons to study English in Washington DC at inlingua®:
- We are in a superb location – minutes away from downtown DC and only steps away from historic Georgetown, with its bustling, festive streets, amazing nightlife, top notch restaurants, and first class shops.
- We only provide qualified and experienced English trainers whose native language is English. Our teachers are devoted to giving dynamic and effective English instruction to help you achieve your English learning goals more rapidly. Our average class size is only 8, so you receive very personal attention.
- Our TOEFL iBT examination center, located in our first class computer & language lab, has 30 state-of-the-art workstations. In 2015, inlingua was awarded the Top IELTS Testing Center award for the fifth year in a row – we are the only center in the area and also the largest official IELTS Testing Center in the United States.
- inlingua® Washington DC serves as a great gateway to a wide array of colleges and universities in the area for those who plan to study in the USA after their English courses.
- We provide 10 different levels of English training, along with advanced programs and test prep. We are accredited by the CEA and thus uphold CEA Standards for English Language Programs and Institutions. We are also a member of English USA.
- We offer an outstanding social activities program, one that is always filled with outings all over the city and surrounding areas.
- We provide accommodation services to help our students find the best and most comfortable places to live while studying at inlingua®.
- For more information about what makes inlingua® Washington DC a great location to learn English, see our Student Destination Guide.